Cyclothymic Cister

Before the Internet, I used to lie in bed at night composing thoughts as if I were talking to a wise entity. (An actual face never came to mind). I would re-word and re-phrase the thoughts till they were crystal clear. Now I can blog. And hopefully, there are a lot of wise people with real faces out there who might just comment back.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tiny and Tiny Too

We have had Varie (Short for Variegated) now for three months. You may remember my husband found the fire-singed kitten hiding in a clump Irises. (How she got burned in the fire is suspect, but we have a pretty good idea who threw her in).

The minute Varie came into our home she took up with Tiny, our rescued Chihuahua, staying by his side whether he was walking, eating, going outside, or sleeping. The two almost move in sync.

So when I talk to Tiny, Varie is always there, too. When I say, “Tiny, are you hungry?” Varie responds with a meow. When I say, “Tiny do you want to eat?” Varie runs to the cabinet where the food is kept. When I say, “Tiny do you want to ‘go outside’?” Varie runs to the door. When I come home from work and say, “Hi, Tiny!” Varie greets me.

Yes, you guessed it. Varie thinks her name is Tiny.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Chicka said...

That's the thing about little sisters. They're always butting in and answering for you. LOL!

They're both so stinking cute!! Snorgle them for me.

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous nolinmom said...

I am glad to see the cat is much healthier now....I was concerned when I saw her original pic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home