Cyclothymic Cister

Before the Internet, I used to lie in bed at night composing thoughts as if I were talking to a wise entity. (An actual face never came to mind). I would re-word and re-phrase the thoughts till they were crystal clear. Now I can blog. And hopefully, there are a lot of wise people with real faces out there who might just comment back.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Harvest Moon

It has already been a month since I last posted. Seems like I'm intrigued by the moon lately. Last month I got up at 5:00 am to photograph the eclipse that took place on my 50th birthday. A couple of days ago, at around 7:30 pm I took this picture out my back door. Please click to enlarge to get the full effect.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous aj-today said...

It was really that orange? You must get up with the chickens (an old country saying).

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Cyclothymic Cister said...

Yes, the moon was really that orange. Beautiful isn't it!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger cardiogirl said...

aj took the words right out of my mouth, except I was going to say is it really red?

And isn't that a sign of the Apocalypse? Just curious. Nice photo!

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

That is a great shot.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Cyclothymic Cister said...

thanks sleeping mommy. Glad you stopped by, haven't heard from you in a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home