Cyclothymic Cister

Before the Internet, I used to lie in bed at night composing thoughts as if I were talking to a wise entity. (An actual face never came to mind). I would re-word and re-phrase the thoughts till they were crystal clear. Now I can blog. And hopefully, there are a lot of wise people with real faces out there who might just comment back.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Eclipse: to decline into obscurity





There is an eclipse of the moon this morning on my birthday. And just as the earth is casting a shadow across the moon, so it is across my life. Even though the light gets fainter, and the glow of my countenance gets dimmer, I'm still smiling.

4 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous cardiogirl said...

Happy Birthday Cister!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Cyclothymic Cister said...

Thanks!!!

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous aj-today said...

I was surprised to learn you took these photos yourself. I thought they were from National Geographic or something. Awesome.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Cyclothymic Cister said...

aj
Thanks for the compliment on my photography. I LOVE my camera.

I was in such a hurry that morning to get the pictures uploaded before I had to go to work that I didn't crop the photos in a uniform way. I probably will fix that sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home