Cyclothymic Cister

Before the Internet, I used to lie in bed at night composing thoughts as if I were talking to a wise entity. (An actual face never came to mind). I would re-word and re-phrase the thoughts till they were crystal clear. Now I can blog. And hopefully, there are a lot of wise people with real faces out there who might just comment back.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Friends

I don’t have a huge circle of friends so the ones I have, I want to treat with respect. Having said that, I want to thank all you friends out there who have kept up with my blog over the last couple or three months, even though I haven’t responded to comments or posted comments to your blogs. I am truly touched.

It is not that I haven’t read your blogs—I have. And I have had things that I really wanted to say, but just have not had the mental wherewithal to compose my thoughts.

So don’t be surprised if you get comments on your older posts. Also, I plan to respond to your comment on my posts, if you care to look back
.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Nolinmom said...

Hey Cister....You are in my thoughts every day. Hope to catch up with you real soon. I think I owe you a margarita on the back deck....or something! Congrats on all your hard work on the house.

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous cardiogirl said...

I'll hang with you Cister. Take your time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home