Cyclothymic Cister

Before the Internet, I used to lie in bed at night composing thoughts as if I were talking to a wise entity. (An actual face never came to mind). I would re-word and re-phrase the thoughts till they were crystal clear. Now I can blog. And hopefully, there are a lot of wise people with real faces out there who might just comment back.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm a "Shoe In" for Most Absent Minded

This past Sunday I attended church for the first time in awhile. As I walked from the parking lot to the church I noticed that the rubber sole was missing from the heel of one of my shoes. That seemed peculiar to me as I recalled those shoes had never HAD rubber soles, so why did one have a rubber sole now? When I took my seat, I looked down and much to my embarrassment, I noticed that I had on a shoe from two different pairs of shoes.
The sermon that morning had a two-fold message. Both "shoes fit."

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous cardiogirl said...

I'm embarrassed to admit I had to really study the shoes to see the difference.

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Nolin Mom said...

Don't worry Jill. You had a pair just like 'em at home. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home