Cyclothymic Cister

Before the Internet, I used to lie in bed at night composing thoughts as if I were talking to a wise entity. (An actual face never came to mind). I would re-word and re-phrase the thoughts till they were crystal clear. Now I can blog. And hopefully, there are a lot of wise people with real faces out there who might just comment back.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What Inspired this Site

My husband leaves his tools out. It is a pet peeve of mine and I mention it to him from time to time. Especially when I am gardening and the shovel I'm using has a splintered handle from being left outside. In desperate need of support in this matter, I googled, "Husband leaves tools out." In the first ten hits was listed a blog site called "My Husband's Crap." I read through it and clicked on the contributors' blogs. I was inspired and amused and impressed. (You must know, however, that these folks are not man bashers). So I started this site--and joined " My Husband's Crap" as a contributor. You'll find the link listed on the sidebar.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Chicka said...

Heh heh... It's always nice to commisserate!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger KC said...

What is it about husbands leaving their stuff all over the place and not taking care of their things? Is it a guy thing? When I visited my newlywed daughter, she made a special point of taking me to see her pet peeve: the bread board pulled out and covered, perpetually, with crumbs every morning. I had to laugh. Welcome to married life, darling daughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home