Cyclothymic Cister

Before the Internet, I used to lie in bed at night composing thoughts as if I were talking to a wise entity. (An actual face never came to mind). I would re-word and re-phrase the thoughts till they were crystal clear. Now I can blog. And hopefully, there are a lot of wise people with real faces out there who might just comment back.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Signs of Entrance


Driving to work the other day I saw a sign posted in the parking lot of a business that read,
"Semi Entrance." Does that mean you can only enter part of the way?

At the airport one time I saw a sign that said, "Terminal Entrance." Does that mean you can never exit??

But seriously folks, I have seen signs that make me know that I am on a downward slope. My high is waning. The main culprit: my husband and his perpetual messes. And he does not see how serious it is and how my very sense of wellbeing is affected.

So, I'm signing off for now. I can't decide whether I should semi exit the marriage until the issues are resolved or if I am terminally stuck in it with all it's messes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home