Cyclothymic Cister

Before the Internet, I used to lie in bed at night composing thoughts as if I were talking to a wise entity. (An actual face never came to mind). I would re-word and re-phrase the thoughts till they were crystal clear. Now I can blog. And hopefully, there are a lot of wise people with real faces out there who might just comment back.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Do Cats Smile?



Do cats smile? My 4-year old granddaughter thinks so. She was visiting this past weekend, and she said, "Pippy smiled at me."

5 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Sleeping Mommy said...

Of course they can smile. But not all cats choose to smile. And when they do it's usually only for children.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger another one said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Chicka said...

Of course they do!!

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger kat said...

LOL, I think sleeping mommy is right, the only time I've seen cats smile is at children. Dogs, however, will smile for just about anyone, especially if you feed them.

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeping mommy is correct;when they choose to smile, they smile at children. But my mother's cat smiled at her alot to make her feel better right before mom passed away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home